Fuorisalone 2020 Design City Edition,
how to safely visit exhibitions.
Fuorisalone, as this special edition of Fuorisalone Design City, is the set of independent events distributed in different areas and Districts of Milan and should not be intended as a fair sinc there is no centralized organization.
Fuorisalone.it is the reference platform for all these events through which promote and spread the word about their activities, but it is not the direct organizer.
For these reasons, Fuorisalone.it informs that every single event organizer in the territory will autonomously adopt the appropriate access policies in order to prevent COVID-19 infections, for which Fuorisalone.it must in any case not be held responsible.
Fuorisalone.it invites exhibitors to read the instructions provided by the Authorities about the precautionary measures to be adopted following the COVID-19 emergency and to commit themselves to respect all necessary dispositions. If you are an exhibitor and need support in this regard, please write to email@example.com.
Fuorisalone.it also invites the public to follow the instructions provided by the individual event organizers and to respect the methods of use of Individual Protection Devices. If you have any doubts, please consult the guidelines suggested by the Italian Ministry of Health.
In general, Fuorisalone.it invites everyone to the following rules:
- If you are sick, please stay at home and contact healthcare services if necessary
- Keep an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 meter when moving around Milan or queuing for an event. If this is not possible, be sure to wear the mask, which is good practice at all times.
- Wash your hands often! And if you can't do it with water, use sanitizing gel.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough, possibly with your elbow crease, and throw the paper tissues in the basket once used.
- Avoid touching any surface, exposed products or installations.
- Register in time for the events you want to attend. The number of participants may be limited or the entrances may be restricted, do not be found unprepared and always consult the access policies adopted by each exhibitor. This will avoid queues and gatherings.